
It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you
Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, girl
Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready
'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you
I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, girl
If we wake up and you
Wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you
It was fun, girl
Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready
'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you
Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby
Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh
It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you
If you're making mistakes it means you're out there doing something.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Translate
Total Tayangan Halaman
Pengikut
Laman
Popular Posts
-
There's a hero if you look inside your heart, You don't have to be afraid of what you are. And There's an answer, ...
-
Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon Why am I still holding on? We knew this day would come, we knew it all along ...
-
Tuhan sayang kita, karna Tuhan mengenalkan kita pada seseorang yang membuat kita menangis, kecewa, terluka agar kita bersyukur terhadap oran...
-
I've been working hard so long seems like pain has been my only friend my fragile heart's been done so wrong I wondered if I...
-
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sit quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot ...
-
Karyawan menyiapkan jenang saat dipamerkan di Omah Sinten, Banjarsari, Sebanyak 17 jenis jenang khas Keraton Kasunanan Surakarta Ha...
-
[Verse 1] I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies And I'm not proud of my address, I...
-
Piazza Navona is one of the most famous and arguably the most beautiful of Rome's many squares. The large and lively square features no...
-
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street Faster than the wind Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly Loving...
-
There's a fire starting in my heart Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringin' me out the dark Finally I can see you crystal c...
Mengenai Saya
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(67)
-
▼
Februari
(31)
- FESTIVAL JENANG RAMAIKAN HARI JADI KOTA SOLO
- Kecil tapi banyak manfaatnya
- Buah dan Sayur dengan Sejuta Manfaat
- BUAH KIWI UNTUK KULIT WAJAH
- Rahasia Si Buah Sirsak
- Love Story-Lyrics
- Rolling In The Deep-Lyrics
- Marry You-Lyrics
- Today My Life Begins-Lyrics
- Locked Out Of Heaven-Lyrics
- Hero-Lyrics
- One More Night-Lyrics
- Nothing On You-Lyrics
- From This Moment-Lyrics
- You're Still The One-Lyrics
- You Belong With Me-Lyrics
- Red-Lyrics
- 22-Lyrics
- I Knew You Were Trouble-Lyrics
- Domino-Lyrics
- Payphone-Lyrics
- Daylight-Lyrics
- Adore You-Lyrics
- Roar-Lyrics
- Set Fire To The Rain-Lyrics
- Don't You Remember-Lyrics
- Harus Menjauh
- Tuhan sayang kita, karna Tuhan mengenalkan kita pa...
- Berpapasan
- Waktu itu..
- Kunci Quiz Parampaa
-
▼
Februari
(31)
Blogroll
Blogger news
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul
Filed Under :
Selasa, 18 Februari 2014
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar